A great smile begins with great oral hygiene. As long as you are brushing your teeth twice daily and flossing once daily, you can prevent oral disasters such as tooth decay and gum disease. For a deeper professional cleaning, a visit every six months to Corey I. Johnson D.D.S., P.C. is recommended. We can give you a quality oral exam and cleaning to ensure your oral health care is going along smoothly.
Sometimes keeping your mouth clean is not enough to prevent oral accidents. Injuries can occur to our smiles, which can result in damaged teeth. If you have any damaged teeth, there are a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to restore your healthy, confident smile, including the following:
– Bridges: Our dental bridges service can “bridge” the gap caused by missing teeth to give you a much healthier, more effective, and more natural-looking smile.
– Veneers: Our dental veneers are used to bond durable shells to the fronts of your teeth and can be fully crafted and customized in a lab to give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Crowns: Our dental crown service can place crowns on a wide variety of damaged teeth.
– Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening system offers professional teeth whitening treatments that can improve the color of your teeth.
– Implants: Our dental implants are used to fill in the void left behind from missing teeth with realistic, fully-functional replacements.
To learn more about the cosmetic and restorative services Corey I. Johnson D.D.S., P.C. can provide for your oral health care, stop by our office in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Corey Johnson, you can contact a member of our team at 970-945-9119. Visit us soon to see what cosmetic dentistry can do for you!